Saturday, January 8, 2011

Garden
by antonychammond

Question by Leon Trotsky: What garden stores sell a variety of different seeds?

I live in west Houston in the Memorial area, and I was wondering if anyone from around my area knows of any good garden stores or anything like that that would have a lot of seeds. In particular I'm looking for Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. Does anyone know where, other than the internet of course, I can find them?




Best answer:

Answer by sciencegravy
Garden centers will all have a bigger selection of seeds come january - that's the beginning of "seed season". You could try calling around and see who might have them - and if they don't, ask if they could order some for you. A garden center worth its salt will be willing to accommodate a customer.

But if you don't find them locally, I'm not sure why you would be opposed to ordering through the internet. It's a great way to find some of the more obscure seeds and plants.





Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment