Sunday, January 30, 2011

Q&A: What are entertaining broadway solos for a girl?



Your Ad Here



Entertaining
by mercurialn

Question by Miss Marilynn: What are entertaining broadway solos for a girl?

I am doing a lot of singing competitions this summer and I need some good solo songs that are entertaining and that would WOW the judges! :)

So far I have sung Think of Me, Popular, I Dreamed a Dream, I Can Hear the Bells, and many Disney songs! I usually sing songs that I can act out.

Ideas? :)




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Sayuri
Check out music from "Into the Woods". It's an incredible musical with lots of good music. There's one song, "Giants in the Sky" that would make a really great solo. It's supposed to be sung by a guy (Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk fame), but a girl could sing it too. Heck, I want to sing it!!!

Also, I just watched a musical called Chess. It's also got some great music.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment