Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Coming
by Martin Neuhof | martin-neuhof.com

Question by Chadchad:

How long until the hair stops coming back after plucking between my eyebrows?





Ive been plucking the hairs between my two eyebrows for years now and they just keep on coming back. Im a guy and I have pretty bushy eyebrows so if I dont pluck in between then I will seriously have just one long unibrow. Ive been told that if you keep on plucking after a while they stop growing back. I pluck every day but new hairs keep coming every day.

How long until i can expect the hair to stop coming?




Best answer:

Answer by Wolfe
I'm pretty sure hairs will not stop growing from your glabella.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment