Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Question by questions: What is the best job working with babies?

I had a premie in NICU and thought they were awesome. I took that opportunity, every one of her nurses got an interview. It sounded like something I could do and would love. She passed away, at home 3 months old of "natural causes" anyways, and I even quite baby-sitting.

My first is 6 and I miss babies. Still thinking about teaching, but what is the best job working with babies? It has been 2 years and I am ready to be around itty bitties again. I have been around a few babies and feel much better now. I have days, like everyone else, but this is life and I can help other babies or mommies with itty bitties.




Best answer:

Answer by lindailarson
A lactation consultant.





Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment