Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Biographies
by inju

Question by Rachelle: What are some good celebrity biographies?

I recently read sTORI TELLING by Tori Spelling and i'm really interested if there are other books for other celebrities like this one. I guess i'm more into the celebrity life of girls more than boys, cus girl are much more dramatic, right? and also cus i'm a girl too. if you know any good celebrity biographies, please tell me!
Thanx!
(:Rachelle:)
also, if you think that you have a good celebrity biography you think i might like that is of a boy's life, don't hesitate!




Best answer:

Answer by Giggles.
I've only ever read one. That was Katie Prices (2nd one i think). I wouldn't recommend this though, unless you actually like Jordan.





Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment